Sunday, May 14th - Sunday, May 21st
A treat for her,
maybe even a treat for you!
Unique Specials Offered!
Click on this link here to read more of the health benefits of Body Scrubs.
If you have never had one before,
you just may be missing out!
Body scrubs are a great way to slough off
any dead skin.
The cold air from the winter / spring days
often leave your skin dull and lifeless.
A body scrub is a great way to increase blood circulation and improve skin cell growth.
1. Choose between two body scrub offerings:
* A soothing Rosemary-Lavendar sugar scrub
*An invigorating Black Tea sugar scrub
The product is removed with warm towels and
followed by a relaxing massage
(Total treatment time: 1 hour; $90)
2. 30 minute relaxing Facial Cupping
followed by a
30 minute Swedish Massage
Here's some Mother's Day Facts!
1. Mother’s Day started on May 10, 1908 by Anna Jarvis.
2. It was made a national holiday in 1914 by President Wilson.
3. 68% of people plan to call Mom on Mother’s Day, totaling 122.5 million phone calls. Definitely got a busy signal!
4. 55% of moms with a child under 1 year old work, vs. 31% in 197650% of people will give Mother’s Day cards, about 152 million cards.
5. New moms will change many diapers about 7,300 by baby’s 2nd birthday.
6. Moms take 2 minutes and 5 seconds to change diapers on average.
7. Research says that moms who give birth later in life may live longer.
8. 88% is done by moms, totaling 330 loads of laundry & 5,300 articles of
clothing each year.
9. The average age of new moms is 25, vs. 21 in 1970.
10. And moms did you know having kids may make you smarter? That goes without saying, right!
(Source: Happy Worker)
890 Main Street Suite C, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019